The War on Farmers & Food
Included in this issue:
- Fighting Carbon-capture Pipelines
- Food Crisis: What’s Coming Can Be Stopped
- Book Review by Steve Byas – “The World of Soros: Influencing Elections” by Arthur R. Thompson
- Book Review by Steve Byas – “The Oklahomans: The Story of Oklahoma and Its People, Volume Two, Statehood-2020s” by John J. Dwyer. Foreword by Mart Green.
- Book Review by Veronika Kyrylenko – “COVID-19: A Dystopian Delusion: Examining the Machinations of Governments, Health organizations, the Globalist Elites, Big Pharma, Big Tech, and the Legacy Media” Edited by Scott Ventureyra, Enrique C.G. Ventureyra, Phil Fernandes, Valerie A.G. Ventureyra, Martina J. Speck, Travis Louisseize.